Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FALL-FEST- NORTHWEST LOUISIANA STYLE !






HI FOLKS ! WELCOME to my BLOG, the place where I'll be posting pictures and videos of things that I run across while I'm tromping through the sloughs and bottoms of Northwest Louisiana,and right here in my home town of Minden. Being an avid hunter, fisherman and part time poet and song composer, I stay busy, with something going on all of the time.. Now, I've added PHOTOGRAPHY to my list of passions and past times, and you never know what you'll see when you  come to visit. From the critters that live in the creeks and bayous to the leaves changing into their fall decor, well, these are just a few of the things that you'll be seeing  here.Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you will...Timbo

REMEMBER; Life is not measured by the number of breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away....Timmie

3 comments:

  1. YAY TIMMIE!! I think you next one should be about the otters! The photos atre beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I will link to you from my blog (not that I get a ton of traffic)
    May I suggest that you put your paragraph at the start so people will read it before they scroll down through the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS LADIES, AND I WILL TRY TO HONOR BOTH OF YOUR REQUESTS IN THE NEXT ONE TO COME.....

    ReplyDelete